1.Yuanda KOB series PSA Oxygen Generator
1) Purity: 28~95%
2) Capacity: 1~3000Nm3/h
3) Pressure out: 0.1~0.6Mpa (0.6~15.0MPa is also available)
4) Dew point: <-45ºC
5) Type: Skid-Mounted
7) Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
1.2 Product Features
1. Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
2. Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory.
3. Fast Start-up
Start-up time is about 30 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes.
4. High Reliability
It's very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 93% always.
5. Zeolite Molecular Sieves Life
Expected Zeolite Molecular Sieves life is more than 10-years i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
6. Low investment and energy consumption
7. Simple operation and maintenance
1.3 Functional Specification:
1. The system adopts the one-click start way,Air compressor,Refrigerated Air Dryer, Adsportion dryer,Generator will start to work following the program one by one.
2. The oxygen generator equipped with unqualified oxygen gas warning alarm and automatic vent out ,then it can make sure that all oxygen that goes into the pipeline is good quality.
3. The oxygen generator equipped with colorful touch screen from Siemens Germany ,it can display the running condition , purity, pressure, and nitrogen rate of flow of whole system on-line;And it can also remind the maintenance time,record the trouble alarm, download the operating data.
2. Quality Control
YUANDA Gas Enigineering & Technology You can be sure of the quality of YDGET solution. YUANDA uses only the best suppliers and components. And all nitrogen generators are tested & commissioned by professional Experts to make sure everything is qualified before they leave the factory.
The period of warranty on the goods from YDGET is 360 days since the completion day of installation and commissioning or 420 days after receiving the goods, whichever happens earlier.
4. Service & Support
YDGET offers a range of services to help you maximize your benefits. For maximum convenience, we offer a fixed price service agreement based on operation time or calendar
time. Of course, all customers are welcome to call us at any time. We are always more than willing to assist you.
Help for self-help, exchange of experience and individual support.
If you have questions on plant operation or need somebody for troubleshooting, we give you advice either on the phone or in writing. The direct contact with you is very important for us as it is the basis for a permanent cooperation as partners to the benefit of both sides.
Systematic from final acceptance of erection to approval of proper operation and guaranteed features. This includes extensive operational tests, professional filling with adsorbents and catalysts, proper start-up, optimal setting of operating parameters and check of all safety functions. At the same time we train your operating personnel on functions and operation of the plant.
3) Spare Parts Service
Worldwide, quick and low-priced over the complete lifetime of your plant. The distinct tagging of all plant components delivered by us enables us to identify clearly the spare parts requested by you. We supply you with products designed for a long life and economic efficiency.
For modifications and extensions we look for the most optimal and economic solution for your individual purpose.
Regular inspection and maintenance ensures permanent operation, avoids damage and prevents unexpected breakdowns. In the course of maintenance/revision works we check all relevant components for function and condition, exchange defect, used and worn parts and afterwards optimally eadjust your plant to the given operating conditions. Depending on the plant size and
scope of work, our service range comprises also a detailed scheduling of revisions as well as coordination and supervision of contractors. As a matter of course we supply maintenance documentation in form of reports and spare part recommendations, and we coordinate our schedules according to your requirements.
Know-how for your personnel.
Operation, maintenance and repair, electric measuring and control equipment or process engineering - we offer you specific training by our experts. Whether on site working with theplant itself, or on our permises, we concentrate on your questions and problems.
5. How to get a prompt quotation?
Do not hesitate to send us mail with the following data.
1) N2/O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr
2) N2/O2 purity: _____%
3) N2/O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) N2/O2 Dew point: _____ ºC
5) N2/O2 Application: _____(combustion,welding or what?)
6) Sea level of the gas plant locate?
7) Your local power input, our plant need (380V/3phase/50HZ & 220V/single phase/50HZ)
4. Nitrogen/oxygen Gas typical application
5. Package transportation & some end users
←Previous: No Information
Next: No Information→