How to get a prompt quotation?
Do not hesitate to send us mail with the following data.
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency: ______V/PH/HZ
5) O2 Application.
YDGET PSA OXYGEN GENERATOR
1) Purity: 28~95%
2) Capacity: 1~3000Nm3/h
3) Pressure out: 0.1~0.6Mpa (0.6~15.0MPa is also available)
4) Dew point: less than-45 degree
5) Type: Skid-Mounted
7) Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
1. Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
2. Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory.
3. Fast Start-up
Start-up time is about 30 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes.
4. High Reliability
It's very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 93% always.
5. Zeolite Molecular Sieves Life
Expected Zeolite Molecular Sieves life is more than 10-years i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
6. Low investment and energy consumption
7. Simple operation and maintenance
1. The system adopts the one-click start way,Air compressor,Refrigerated Air Dryer, Adsportion dryer,Generator will start to work following the program one by one.
2. The oxygen generator equipped with unqualified oxygen gas warning alarm and automatic vent out ,then it can make sure that all oxygen that goes into the pipeline is good quality.
3. The oxygen generator equipped with colorful touch screen from Siemens Germany ,it can display the running condition , purity, pressure, and nitrogen rate of flow of whole system on-line;And it can also remind the maintenance time,record the trouble alarm, download the operating data.
Zhejiang Yuanda Air Separation Equipment Co., LTD
YDGET have a range of PSA nitrogen & oxygen generators, membrane nitrogen & oxygen generators, nitrogen purification systems etc, and are widely used in industries of petroleum, oil & gas, chemicals, electronics, metallurgy, coals, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, autos, glass, plastics, food, medical treatment, grain, etc. With years research in air separation technology and rich solution experiences in various industries, YDGET sticks to providing our clients with more reliable, more economical, more convenient professional gas solutions.
We have an experienced professional team always ready to be at your service. The sales engineers carefully analyze your specified requirements and offer suitable solutions for you. The after-sale service system guarantees swift response to your problems within 24 hours and their resolutions in the shortest time. YDGET is responsible for after-sales services to nitrogen/oxygen generators and other related equipment offered by us.
YDGET is dedicated to supplying with our customers with more reliable, more economical and more convenient air separation solutions and professional service.
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a technology used to separate some gas species from a mixture of gases under pressure according to the species' molecular characteristics and affinity for an adsorbent material. It operates at near-ambient temperatures and differs significantly from cryogenic distillation techniques of gas separation. Specific adsorptive materials (e.g., zeolites, activated carbon, molecular sieves, etc.) are used as a trap, preferentially adsorbing the target gas species at high pressure. The process then swings to low pressure to desorb the adsorbed material.
Pressure swing adsorption processes rely on the fact that under high pressure, gases tend to be attracted to solid surfaces, or "adsorbed". The higher the pressure, the more gas is adsorbed; when the pressure is reduced, the gas is released, or desorbed. PSA processes can be used to separate gases in a mixture because different gases tend to be attracted to different solid surfaces more or less strongly. If a gas mixture such as air, for example, is passed under pressure through a vessel containing an adsorbent bed of zeolite that attracts nitrogen more strongly than it does oxygen, part or all of the nitrogen will stay in the bed, and the gas coming out of the vessel will be enriched in oxygen. When the bed reaches the end of its capacity to adsorb nitrogen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. It is then ready for another cycle of producing oxygen-enriched air.
Previous: PSA oxygen gas generators
Next: PSA oxygen package plant