Nitrogen Generator Principle Of Operation
KAN series PSA nitrogen generating equipment use the high quality carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, and utilize PSA principle, acquiring nitrogen gas from compressed air directly.
1. Under the pressure of certain. Because of kinetic effect, the spread rate of oxygen and nitrogen on carbon molecular sieve has big differenceses. As a great deal of oxygen molecules is adsorbed by carbon molecular sieve, nitrogen molecules enrichs at gaseous phase, so nitrogen and oxygen get separated.
2. As the adsorption capacity of carbon molecular sieve on oxygen changed with the pressure, different pressures have obvious difference, when reduce pressure, it can desorb the oxygen molecule adsorption on carbon molecular sieve, making carbon molecular sieve regeneration, like this make it recycling use.
3. Choose two adsorption tower processes, one tower adsorption then produce nitrogen, the other desorption regeneration, the two circulation alternate, continuously output high quality of nitrogen.
1. Unique molecular sieve protective measures so as to lengthen the service life of carbon molecular sieve.
2. Self-reliance type cylinder pressure device can avoid high-speed airflow rushed out, it can not cause of molecular sieve pulverization phenomenon. Equipped with the limit settlement alarm system, when it reach the floor level of journey, the equipment will sound and light alarm by itself.
3. Configureed DCS remote control system interface, it can monitor the system operate condition through the computer.
4. Intelligent interlocking nitrogen vent device can guarantee the quality of nitrogen.
5. Perfect process design and excellent energy conservation characteristics reduce the cost of gas.
6. Reasonable structure design make the transportation, sling and installation very convenient.
7. Selecting the safe and reliable control components, so the equipment can run stable and reliable, it also has various fault alarm.
8. It operates easily, runs stably, and has a high degree of automation, can realize no one operates.